Monday, April 28, 2008
Final Results...
It seems like after a week or two the voting on the polls slows down considerable. So to keep it interesting we will try and post new questions each week or two. Here are the results from the first three questions.
Do you think we are having a boy or a girl?
Boy - 15 votes 62%
Girl - 9 votes 32%
24 Total Votes
What is your favorite girls name?
Madaline Grace - 22 votes 75%
Stella Maxine - 7 votes 24%
29 Total Votes
What is your favorite boys name?
Grayson Nash - 15 votes 50%
Jonas Riley - 15 votes 50%
30 Total Votes
Be sure to vote on the new question....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tracy, Did you know that your grandma Lawler's middle name was Stella? Was that your idea or Emily's? Keep Posting. Love it. Aunt Ruth
Great to hear from you. I'm glad your enjoying the posts. I love updating the site and seeing everyones comments and voting results too!
I did know that Grandma's middle name was Stella. I know she didn't care for the name, but I always loved it. Maxine was Emily's mother's name. We choose Stella Maxine because both women were very important in our lives growing up. Maxine passed away a few months before our ceremony and since grandma passed away a few months before our baby it seemed only right to honor the both of them by naming our baby girl after them. That's why I don't care of no one likes the name. It's very special to the both of us. :)
Post a Comment