Saturday, March 7, 2009

What a beautiful day...

Thankfully I'm feeling human again and the three of us had a chance to go enjoy some of the nice spring-like weather today. Jonas and I took Momma E out for a birthday lunch at Blue Koi (yummy...yummy...yummy). Jonas was stuffed after lunch so he took a quick nap while momma and I drove around North Kansas City looking at houses (don't worry, we're not moving yet). When Jonas woke up he demanded a bottle right away, so we stopped off at the local park to watch all the people enjoying the weather. We squeezed in a quick photo shoot before having dinner at Manny's with some of Emily's co-workers. Eating apple cinnamon puffs using chop sticks. Blue eyes at the Blue Koi for Momma E's birthday lunch. Hanging out at the park.
Momma and Jonas playing in the truck.
Mirror...mirror...in mom's truck.
Me and my little man.
Contemplating life!
Jonas and momma picking up leaves.
Momma pointing out the kite (that was stuck in the tree).
Me goofing around.
Showing off his (almost) walking skills.
Trying to scare momma while she takes our picture.
PS....sorry for the lame captions...remember....Em is the funny one! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ladies have so much fun with that little guy!!! He is such a lucky little guy!!!! I enjoy checking out the blog every day!!!

- Norm :)

Anonymous said...

You ladies have so much fun with that little guy!!! He is such a lucky little guy!!!! I enjoy checking out the blog every day!!!

- Norm :)