Saturday, May 30, 2009
Back to feeling normal
I seems like everyone is starting to feel much better. Whatever Em had it only lasted 24 hours...and boy is she happy. Jonas seems to be doing better also, with the exception that he has started throwing fits.
Since everyone was feeling better we decided to go to Lawrence for the day. Our first stop was Jefferson's for some yummy fried pickles. Mmmm...so good...yet so bad for you. Then we did a little shopping and picked up Jonas' birthday gift. Since it was warm out we made a pit stop at Ben and Jerry's for some a mango smoothie. Extra yummy...and Jonas loved it also. After a few more stops we came back to KC and had Oklahoma Joe's for dinner. :)
Now everyone is fast asleep...but me. I've been a night owl lately, not sure why. Guess I better get that under control since I have to go back to work on Monday. :(
Hmmm...what's in that cup there momma?
Surely you would share with your sweet little boy, right?
Let's pretend I'm a little birdie and your feeding me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear everyone is doing better. See you all on Tuesday. amy
Post a Comment