Sunday, September 20, 2009
Renaissance Festival
Hi everyone, I'm back. Norma and Ali came down this weekend and we had the best time hanging out with them. Allison and Abigail joined us first thing Saturday morning for the Renaissance Festival and it was a blast touring the place as you'll see in our photos. That night I was talked into trying Indian food and it was yummy delish. Jonas and I shared a Mango drink and he was gracious enough to let me have two drinks before he demanded the rest for himself...that was his favorite part for sure. Thanks guys for taking us.
Norma rocking the princess hat!
Allison ruling the castle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh the Renaissance Festival!! Mike and I went several years ago. It had rained real hard on Saturday, so we stayed with Chris and went in the mud on Sunday. They said at that time it might be the last year for it. Guess not!! Looks like you had fun.
LMAO!! Those pics and captions are funny!!! We did have a great time!! You guys took some great pics. Good times Good times!!! ;) We miss you guys so much already!
-Norm and Ali
Post a Comment