Jonas and I survived our first day without our mama. I was a little worried that the morning time might be a bit of an issue, but our little angle slept in until I was done with my shower and dressed. In fact, we got ready so easily we were ahead of schedule...even after talking with mama on the phone. So, we decided to stop in for donuts before heading to Amy's.

This photo is begging for a great caption, but I just can't seem to come up with one. :(

Jonas enjoying his donut.
Jonas' lips must have been numb tonight. He made car sounds the entire time I was making dinner and then for 30 minutes afterwards. Too cute!
Mmmm...spaghetti!
Ok...so my captions are lame...but at least I made a post! Now...back to my homework. :)
3 comments:
I don't think it's lame, I'm just glad to see a picture and it looks like you guys had a good time. I miss you so much, thanks for posting.
Hi Tracy!
Glad to see you're surviving the week. I know it's tough to be the "sole attention giver", but on the other hand you're also the "sole attention getter"! :)
Sorry we missed you while we were in KC last weekend. It was such a hurried trip!! Maybe we can hook up at Thanksgiving... ?
Hang in there!
Carmen
Your caption for the donut picture should have been. Yummo we should do this everyday.
chelle
Post a Comment