Sunday, December 20, 2009

What a weekend...

I know it's been a while since I (Tracy) have made a post, so now that school is out and I don't have quite as much going on I thought I would try and pull my own weight and make a posting. Besides, poor Em is in bed sick. This has been quite the weekend, I won't let you in on all the yucky details, but it started out with Jonas getting sick. Little guy must have some sort of stomach bug. Crazy thing is, he doesn't have a temp or anything else. Well I guess he decided to share with Emily cause tonight, she is not feeling good. Hopefully, this only lasts a day or two and they don't pass it along to me. We were able to get a ton of cleaning done around the house though, so that was nice. My dear old friend Dan was supposed to stay with us tonight, but after Emily started feeling bad, he decided to spend the night with his sister instead. We did get a few hours to chat and play with Jonas so not all was lost. Well enough about our crazy weekend, here are some photos from the past few days. Ya see......it tastes much better if you turn your whole face blue! Band practice in the kitchen while Mommy (Emily) cleans out the cupboards. Total GQ pose!
Oh shucks.....you caught me climbing on the couch.....again!
Hmmmm....how did they get that little truck inside of these blocks?
Total Cheezer!
Dan said if I hold really still it won't fall off.
Oh darn.....
Let's try this again...
Look straight ahead ahead and don't blink!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Well worth waiting for. :-) I hope Emily gets to feeling better soon, not a fun way to spend any day let alone a weekend.
Is that your friend Dan from Hays? If it is tell him I said hello.
Can't wait for the weekend to see you guys again. Keep your fingers crossed they're wrong about the snow headed this way.
Hugs & kisses...Grammie

Anonymous said...

I hope your getting everything cleaned out and ready for all the new things that are going to be coming to your house this Christmas.
Maude :)