
Building a masterpiece.

I sure love mom's berry tart.

Finger
lickin good!

Oh, I'm so full I don't want to even think of another bite!

How does flour taste Jonas...yucky!!!
Tracy had class all day Saturday so Jonas and I thought we would surprise her with
homemade cookies and they turned out awesome. Pretty good for my first time making them in years, it must have been my helper. I was inspired by
Allison's yummy cookies she left us the weekend before.
Umm Grammie, we may have a problem here.

Here's Jonas' new favorite spot in the house. He needed just a little boost so that he can reach when he washes his hands and now we have to keep the door closed because otherwise you'll find him here every time he leaves the room.

Those girls wear me OUT!

Excuse me, I'm busy here!

OK, do you want to see what I'm working on?

Mom, what does poly......... mean?
The first zoo trip of the year happened last Monday and I love this picture of him looking up in wonder... My favorite animal at the zoo is the giraffe as well.
1 comment:
But that's what the stool is for! :-)
Grammie
Post a Comment