We have been busy and to make it easy on you to catch up I'll just show lots of pictures.
Uncle Jeff and Jared came for a visit...happy birthday Jared!
Getting ready for some summer fun.
St Patrick's Day parade.
Hanging in Hays
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What fun we had! Miss you already & can't wait for the next time. Grammie
Two weekends in a row!! It was so nice to be able to see you guys. I'm getting spoiled again and I really enjoy it. Hope to see you guys before too long. Love ya guys!!
2 comments:
What fun we had! Miss you already & can't wait for the next time.
Grammie
Two weekends in a row!! It was so nice to be able to see you guys. I'm getting spoiled again and I really enjoy it. Hope to see you guys before too long. Love ya guys!!
Post a Comment