Monday, May 10, 2010

Grammie's Day

We went back to Hays for Mother's Day and had an amazing time Saturday working on Toni's flower beds and yard. We couldn't have asked for a better day weather wise and the company was pretty nice too. I think everyone had a good time and we ended the day with a visit from Norma, Ali, and Nevaeh coming out for a BBQ.
Loving the sunshine.
Supervisor break.
We need money for lunch and I know there's some change in your pockets so hand it over...or should I say hanging with Uncle Jeff!
Jonas loved pushing this old Tonka around. Just remember Toni that next time he comes, there will be things growing in those flower beds that he wants to move dirt in...we apologize now.
Move it or lose it, I'm coming through.
And this is how you work the dirt.
Finished product.
Would you like some milk?
Suit yourself!
Snug as a bug. Thanks again Jeff for letting us stay, we had a great time with you and I know Jonas will want to come back to play with Riley as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful weekend! And such good workers too, everything on the list was done & then some! The finished product couldn't be better. I think I may have to make Jonas a 'special' dirt pile just for him..haha
Love you all...Grammie