Thursday, July 22, 2010

When I grow up I want to be a.....

Pro Bass Fisherman. Mommy tells me that fishing is the way of life. Who wouldn't love to get paid to fish all day. So, I'm going to start practicing early in life.
If Pro Fisherman doesn't pan out, I can always sell cardboard pizza out of my new concession stand Momma built me.
Or become a professional harmonica player. Uncle Jeff....I sure love this harmonica now! Can't wait for you to hear my play!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pitures. Don't knock anything off the walls when he is casting in the house.
Maude

Labguy said...

I can't wait to hear you play. Maybe I should hone up my guitar skills and we can have a jam session. Hope I get to see you guys before too long. Love ya!!

Labguy said...

I can't wait to hear you play. Maybe I should hone up my guitar skills and we can have a jam session. Hope I get to see you guys before too long. Love ya!!