We once again celebrated the White Family Reunion at the Melvern Community Center. I love getting together with everyone and seeing how all the kids are growing up. I was nice to see everyone.
Ronnie showing the little kids how to climb on the park equipment.
Our fearless pirate climbing up to the ship...watch out for the SHARKS!
He refused to walk the plank.
I couldn't resist posting this picture of Jonas' cousin, he is to cute.
The "Sheriff" keeping order.
We'll surround them then take them from the rear. He is such the good little soldier taking orders from his leader.
Our long range shooter.
Getting some grandma time in, it was only 103 that day.
One of my favorite pictures of the day, I was told to not post on facebook.
Where did everyone go?
Mr Cute stuff.
Here a baby there a baby...babies were everywhere.
Some deep topics discussed here.
The best seat in the house.
Smiles across the generations.
Attention please.
The three bosses!
Put em up.
What a minute, I'm not ready...The Bettencourt Grandkids.
We start them out early at our family gatherings you have to know how to hold a gun or you'll be surrounded quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment