Thursday, November 3, 2011

It Was A BIG Pumpkin Patch

We made the pumpkin patch an all day affair again this year. We went to our favorite patch just outside of Lawrence and then stopped at an organic market/pumpkin patch on the way home. We had a pleasant surprise when my nephew and his family showed up just before we were ready to head out to select our pumpkins. Jonas idolizes Billy so it couldn't have been a better day for him and Stella had fun getting her feet dirty for the first time.
 Let the fun begin.
 Checking out the ducks.
 I'm getting so big!
 Look at me...official big girl.
 Stella was ready to go for a ride.
 Aiming for the first target.
 Whoa momma...aiming for the mountains of Colorado.
 Pure joy.
 I'm the Captain of this here boat.
 Oh hi...give me a minute.
 Look at those curves.
 Wa ha ha.
 Can you tell me where Sunnyville is?
 Beautiful.
Come down here just a little closer.
 Don't worry, someday you'll get a big pumpkin like me.
 The "Gang" it was the closest I got to everyone looking.
 The new sheriffs in town.
 I sure wish Billy didn't have to leave.
 Please just bring back my buddy for a little while longer.
 We got pumpkins.
 I lost my...
 Mommy mommy you're pelting me.
 Are you sure about this mommy?
Doesn't this look like Tracy?
Blast Off!
What I didn't post was the pictures of me on my ice pack the next day...but boy did we have fun at the time.

2 comments:

rkreller said...

Looks like so much fun. The last two years we have tried to get the kids and go to the patch, but things get in the way. We had so much fun when Allie was three and Ryan 5. We go to Dorrance to Grannie Mae's. Ryan liked the hayride, because they go into different fields and have scarecrows doing different things and his favorite was a whole field of scarecrows playing baseball.

Anonymous said...

I love that you guys have so much fun no matter what it is you are doing. I love the pics! :)

- Norm