Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Momma

Jonas and I had fun making Momma's birthday special this year and we managed to do that by not doing anything at all. It was nice to let her have time to do anything she wanted and can any of you guess what it was....if you said cleaned her truck you would be 100% correct. We also made her a yummy homemade cake that was Jonas' vision. I don't think another sprinkle could have fit on the top but J was ready to try until I put them away. We had fun on Sunday playing in the yard, taking a bike ride, and just chilling out.

 

 It was a pirate/4th of July birthday theme.
 

 Birthday Girl!
 

 Jonas had to take Stella out for a spin to show her all the yard.
 

Our little family...Happy Birthday Momma!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the cake. Great job Jonas. amy

Anonymous said...

Is that safe without a windshield? Carefull of the bugs!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

The cake looks YUMMY!!! :)

- Norm