Tuesday, June 5, 2012

We Had Visitors

We had the pleasure of watching Abigail and Kendall overnight a few weeks ago and Jonas keeps asking when they are coming back. They all had a good time and played well together. There were so many good pictures that I just couldn't narrow it down so enjoy them all.
Hi there!
Something looks a little different from when Mommy reads it to me.
Drum line.
There's a new law around here and...
We're on the case.
We also double as a fire woman and pirate cop in our free time.
I'm in the army now...as soon as I figure out how this hat goes on.
Where are all these bubbles coming from?
Hey guys, don't worry, I'm here. 
Hang on Stella.
I got it.
Whoa, I'm surrounded.
I'm out of here.
It's a big one and I got it.
I don't want everyone to go.

No comments: