Friday, August 10, 2012

Celebrating June Birthdays

June is the month to have a birthday in our family as we always get together at Shawnee lake to celebrate. We couldn't have asked for a better day as far as the weather was concerned and with the group of kids we have I don't know how you couldn't have had the best day ever. I absolutely love watching all the little ones running around and filling the air with laughter.
 Leila brightens up any scene!
 So, what do we do now?
 I think we're outnumbered.
 I'm just doing a little exploring.
 Catch me if you can!
 Checking out the water.
 What a beauty.
 What's the point of dry shoes?
 And kick one two.
 Look what I found.
 Everyone get ready...
 Conversations in the wind.
 Um, do you guys realize I'm the one in charge here?
 Gotta love this pair...ornery and they know it.
 Come and join the fun.
 Cheese!
 Caught in the act.
No girls allowed.

No comments: