Tuesday, April 15, 2008

NFM Failed Us...

Originally, I had planned to take pictures of the new baby furniture this evening, but when we visited the "acreage" that is known as Nebraska Furniture Mart, they didn't have what we wanted in stock. Considering it would take 3-6 weeks to order it from the warehouse, we decided to check Babies R Us...one more time. Uncle Shannon and I were able to talk Emily into a bedroom set similar to the one at NFM. Although, they didn't have it in stock, the wait (7-14 days) was much shorter.

One of the things we loved when we bought the house were the unique light switches. Over the years we've found great joy in placing photos of loved ones throughout the house. Since I didn't have any pictures of the furniture, I took a photo of the the light switch I made for the baby's room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it, you guys are so dang perfect! I wanna move down there...aghhhhhhhhhhhhh:( Tiffany