We've had so many people ask us about the chico bags that Emily and I thought we would place one large order and distribute them to save you the shipping!! The price is $5 per bag, but if you buy 4 you get one free!The bags are very durable and great because they scrunch up into a small pack. I put one in my pocket when we go shopping, and you could easily fit several in a purse or clip one onto your belt loop.
I'll place the order on Friday the 11th, so if your interested, reply to me with the number of bags you would like and what colors. You can pay us when the bags come in. Click the link below to see what colors are available.
http://store.chicobag.com/product/original-chicobag-green
Emily and I are extremely impressed with the overwhelming response and positive feed back we are getting from everyone around us who are taking the initiative to adopt a greener lifestyle. Every little bit counts!!
No comments:
Post a Comment