- Thanks for all you do for me lover!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
My hero...
Oh...I almost forgot one important detail of the night. Emily saved me from the death grip of a gigantic killer wasp!! Ok....so maybe that's a little over dramatic, but as many of you know bees and wasps are one of my greatest fears. Although, I've gotten much better when I encounter them outside, and no longer run screaming like a ninny when they come within 10 feet of me, I still have a problem when they are in the house. When we bought the house we later found out that there are wasps nest in the attic upstairs because the attic vents don't have screens on them (it's an older house). Since we don't spend much time upstairs any more I thought they had found a new home, but the past week two of them have made their way down to the first floor. I guess since it's been cold out and we finally turned on the heater they venture to where the heat is. Thankfully, Emily came to my rescue both times and killed them. What would I do without my hero!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank goodness Em was there to save you! Ali has the same reaction to spiders! I'm sure she can relate to you!
- Norm :)
Post a Comment