Yesterday was the annual Shrine circus in Topeka and it's a big event for the White family. Here are some of the photos BEFORE Em, Jonas, and I all got sick! :(

Aww...

Michelle and Jonas enjoying the circus

Who likes the circus more?

Jonathan loves the cotton candy

Connor even shared his cotton candy with me

Little Billy and his blue sword

Just us clownin' around

Someone needs to tell Jonas this isn't a gumball

Doesn't he always look like this?

Jesse joins in on the fun
Kiley....with a great clown smile.
Ok...sorry this is so short and boring, but Em and I both have the flu (she has it worse than me) so we didn't have quite the same sense of humor today. Perhaps....tomorrow.
2 comments:
AWWWW...sorry about that guys! I was sick yesterday for like 12 hours and today I'm back to normal...well as normal as I was...you get well!
- Norm :)
Thanks for posting the circus pictures. I think everyone had a great time. Where is the picture of Jonas eating his first cotton candy and that awful face he made? I am happy to report that everyone in our family is still healthy. Even after changing two yucky diapers. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment