Saturday, February 7, 2009
Saturday
We started the day out with a little play time in bed but that was the last lazy moment we had today. Tracy had plans to have her oil changed and get a hair cut so Jonas and I had some time while we were waiting to people watch at the legends and boy did we see some interesting characters. After lunch we went and hung out with Debbie, Kiley and Rory for about an hour and we are still waiting to hear how Chris and Amy liked the decorations we left on their cars ;) From there we headed to Olathe to visit my friend Greg, hit Babies R Us, diner, and then finally Whole Foods. Jonas was done by the time we got home so he was lucky enough to get a bottle and be tucked in bed. I on the other hand made him some pears, mango, and sweet potatoes so that he has something to eat next week. I'm still waiting on Tracy to get me my bottle and tuck me in but I think I may be out of luck so I guess I had better finish up so I'm ready for the home show tomorrow.
Fun time with momma, look at my two teeth.
Dang, I pinched my finger...it feels better when I suck on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We loved the decorations on the car. You all are so talented. amy
Post a Comment