Monday, February 1, 2010

Guess where we were this weekend? No we weren't being questioned from Tracy's traffic incident we were in the park by the police station of course.
Two stepping.
Our adorable little man.
Mom, I think your foot is bigger than mine.
Not to sharp but it should work to ward off any lions we might see on our walk.
Hi from Momma T. I found a ball.
Oops, need I say more.
Just little ole me.
It goes here momma. Jonas has gotten really good at putting his puzzles together and loves showing off his skills.
Cheese!
I built this all by myself...OK, I might have gotten a little help from Mom.
Chillin with Giraffee.
Trying some new timeout locations on for size.
What cookie?
Working hard.
I'm outta here!

2 comments:

rkreller said...

Tracy and Jonas' jackets are alike. Was that intended or just a coincidence? Love the pictures. He is really growing up.

Anonymous said...

I like the what cookie picture. I have seen that face only no cookie. Just a small doll toy in the mouth. Thanks for coming tonight. Amy