Tales of our crazy lives
Congratulations guys. Hope all is going well. When is baby due?
Thanks Ruth. We are super excited! The baby is due March 3rd.
Your dad's birthday month and your brother's birthday month. Keep us posted.
Yippee! Girl is winning. Maude
so excited!! way to go!!! fb'ed you tonight...can't wait to link up....
WOW!!!!Wooo Hooo! Congratulations to all of you!Carmen
Hope its a girl so that we can maybe just swap closets
Did you close the poll because you didn't want anymore votes for a girl?Michelle
You are WAY past due on a new posting! :-)XOXO Grammie
OMG...I was working away today and came across a new favorite girl name....Consuelo....just think of it...since I used Isabella for my car you can use Consuelo instead...think of it ladies!!! I am so excited for you!Sara
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Congratulations guys. Hope all is going well. When is baby due?
Thanks Ruth. We are super excited! The baby is due March 3rd.
Your dad's birthday month and your brother's birthday month. Keep us posted.
Yippee! Girl is winning.
Maude
so excited!! way to go!!! fb'ed you tonight...can't wait to link up....
WOW!!!!Wooo Hooo! Congratulations to all of you!
Carmen
Hope its a girl so that we can maybe just swap closets
Did you close the poll because you didn't want anymore votes for a girl?
Michelle
You are WAY past due on a new posting! :-)
XOXO Grammie
OMG...I was working away today and came across a new favorite girl name....Consuelo....just think of it...since I used Isabella for my car you can use Consuelo instead...think of it ladies!!! I am so excited for you!
Sara
Post a Comment