Sunday, August 28, 2011

Park Visit

This was our first week without Kiley and Rory doing something with us so when I asked him on Friday what he wanted to do he chose to go story time at their library. I told him they wouldn't be there but he still wanted to go and I'm glad we did because they are such awesome librarians. Now that all the "big" kids have gone back to school Jonas pretty much took over the group being the show off and choosing the music they played. It was such a nice day we packed our lunches and stopped at the park on the way home to eat and get some energy out. We used to go to the Basehor park quite often with Amy but this was our first time this summer and it was nice as always.
 Spreading out the gravel.
 Showing off his FANCY moves...yes Norma, he's a chip off the ole block.
 Trying to stretch himself out so he'll be tall enough to go down the slides at the pool next year.
 I have a whale picture of him every year since he was born so I made him strike a pose even if he didn't want to.
 Learning to pump his legs.
 We had a major blowout so Stella decided to embrace her natural roots.
Then she tried to eat the leaf but Jonas saved the day.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

LOL, one of your best posts yet my dear. I hadn't seen any of these pictures yet , so they really made me laugh. I love that Jonas' lips are the same color as the whale, and the "natural" photos are a riot! Great work my dear. I'm glad your enjoying your time with the kids. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Chip of the old block is correct!! I thought that before I even read what you wrote. So cute! : )

- Norm

Anonymous said...

OFF!!! I meant OFF!! HA!

- Norma

Anonymous said...

And I didn't mean OLD!! WOW...I need to slow down a little! HA! I meant Ole!!! Geez! Third times the charm!

- Norma : )