Monday, May 7, 2012

Earth Day 2012

We had an excellent time celebrating Earth Day this year. We went to a high school celebration that had a variety of animals and vendors on hand. We ended the day with another walk along the trail in Leavenworth.
 Tracy wanted to bring this home.
 Look Debbie, he's good at flinging things as well.
 Let's walk.
He's wearing me down with the snake thing...don't get me wrong, if I see one in the yard I'm running for my hoe but I can at least stand by him while he's holding them and even touch a few.
This was his favorite by far and we had to keep going back to it.
 

I wouldn't let Stella touch the reptiles but she loved the butterflies.
Cute as a bug! (definitely a picture to drag out for his future girlfriends)
The fam.
It's just a little water.
We're glad that Hank got to go even if his leash did break.

Excuse me, did you see the snake eating the frog?
Ha ha, made you look.
Heart breaker!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always get such good pictures! Looks like you all had so much fun as always! That Jonas sure is growing up fast. Ms. Stella is too!

-Norm