We had an amazing family day a few weeks ago that is still close to my heart. I love it when we get to do things all together. We started off with breakfast and it ended up with a walk through Leavenworth that made so many good memories. We did see an anaconda in the water on our walk and I tried to capture it with the camera but I didn't do it justice. Seriously though it really was about as big around as my wrist and even though we were about five feet above it I jumped back when I looked over and discovered it.
The carousel was fast and you had to hold on.
Our little monkey man.
Oops who's going to pay for that.
Who is that caped crusader?
Finding some clues.
Our love is as strong as the tree behind us.
Run away baby.
Showing us his super powers.
The giant killer.
I'll put my spell on you.
No comments:
Post a Comment