Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Family Time

Em and Jonas had a pretty good day. She's still a little tired from the almost sleepless night on Sunday, but she's starting to recover. Nothing too exciting happened today except that a certain someone couldn't control their bladder and ended up wearing three different outfits today. Gotta love boys! :) Tonight when I got home we gave mom a few minutes to herself while we went to get the mail (my favorite part of the day) and had some tummy time. He wasn't too happy about it tonight so it didn't last long. Jonas was nice enough to fall asleep in his swing tonight so we could have dinner and finish up his birth announcements. Poor momma was looking so tired, so I gave her a foot rub and we just sat and talked. This was one of the most relaxing nights we've had in while, and it was much needed. Intermission between wetting his pj's and getting his 2nd outfit 2nd outfit 3rd outfit (does he look like we're boring him?) Uncle Shannon found a website where he can make his own shirts....here's the first batch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those shirts!! What a cute idea. I think that little smile was for his Grammie right? :-) Just seeing how much he's changed already I can't wait to see you guys again.
Love you all....Grammie