Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Man of the town
Jonas was a busy boy today. This morning he had his two week well baby visit. He weighed 9.16 lbs and was 21.25 in long. Doc said they would have liked him to be back to his birth weight, but he's still doing great. No super powers yet though. After the doctor's appointment he came home and had a nap while momma and I ate lunch. I had to go into work this afternoon for training, but momma and Jonas meet Amy, Kiley, Rory and Linda at Cabelas. It was dinner by the time they left so Chris and I joined everyone for dinner and then we when back to Chris and Amy's house for a few fireworks...until the rain storm came. Grammie called tonight to see how Jonas was doing and after that the two of us fell asleep.
Now....it's time for bed. I'm exhausted and so is Jonas. Somehow.....momma is wide awake. Maybe I can talk her into giving me a back rub. :)
Cousin Linda holding Jonas
Chocolate dipped Oreos from my work...but look closer....
How cute is that?
Jonas and I crashed out....until momma came in and woke us up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. I love reading the blog. Thanks for taking the time to do it!
Enjoy every moment that you can. They will make precious memories.
Michelle
Post a Comment