Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Happy 1 Month Birthday
YEAH....Jonas turned one month old today! He thought he was going to have a big party with ice cream and ponies, but instead I made him "go" to work with me. My company has been asking several of us to go through a federal security clearance so Jonas thought if he wore his FBI shirt that he might be able to get a job. The only problem is he still doesn't understand that you can't use your foot to control the computer. I guess I'll have to show him how to use a mouse instead of the touch pad next week. :)
The day was rather uneventful. My friend Anitria came over and had dinner with us tonight. Tomorrow is her birthday so I guess you could say we had a little celebration for the both of them. After dinner we gave Jonas a bath since he goes to see the doctor again tomorrow. We didn't want him to be a stinky baby. Last week we picked up a camo sleep sack on sale and thought we would try it out tonight. Looking at the pictures though...I see a resemblance between Jonas and Poet. :)
It's ok Jonas....once you can read this will be much easier for you...don't stress over it
Jonas imitating Poet.....
.....or Poet imitating Jonas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment