Friday, August 22, 2008

My 2 Month Shots

Jonas had his two month shots yesterday and I can't say that he enjoyed it. Momma T had walked him through the process prior to going so that he wouldn't be taken by surprise but I think he forgot all that when he heard the kid in the next room screaming his head off. I felt sorry for that kid and everyone in the room because we heard him loud and clear. I don't know if the shot process would of been as bad if he wouldn't have had a blood draw redone for his extended newborn screening. The test he had done at birth was lost by UPS so they sent us a new one and the nurse had some problems getting enough blood to fill the 4 small circles and when she squeezed his heel he let us know that he didn't like it at all. Both mommas made it through the process without a tear shed but it was hard seeing him cry and not being able to sooth him fast enough. We did find out that he now weighs 14-6 and is 24 inches long. That is one handsome guy in the mirror...I could hang out here all day, I don't know what Momma T was talking about. I made it through but I didn't like it! Look at all these cool band aids I got. Look at these muscles, I think that shot really helped them grow already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always thought the waiting room where they could hear the screaming kids in the back room was far worse than the actual shot for my kids.

Joy