Ahhh...this week has been a much better week so far. Thankfully, I had the week off from school, which allowed me to relax for once and actually have some free time. I almost forgot what free time was like. Tonight was a beautiful
autumn night, so we decided all three of us needed some fresh air and we went for a walk out at the Legends. Sounds funny to go walking there, but it's nice and flat which is good for Emily's back, and we like to sing along with the music they have playing outdoors. (Yes, we really do sing too.) Of course, Jonas was a hit and flirted with all the girls. He's bound to be a lady killer for sure! After our wonderful evening we decided to come back home and catch the rest of the debate, as you can see ....Jonas wasn't as excited about it as we were.
Tomorrow is Jonas' 4 month birthday, and to celebrate he gets to go to the doctor and get more shots. Poor guy! We are both excited to see how much he weights now. My guess is that he's getting close to 20 lbs. Yikes...that means he's almost ready for a different car seat already! Momma and Jonas are fast asleep so I think I'm going to take this chance to try and get a little extra shut eye myself.

Jonas loves getting post cards. Today he received one from Jonathan and Connor.
I've got my eye on you.....
Doing what he does best...drooling, but he's so cute when he does it.
Jonas was bored by McCain....he thinks we should just elect Obama and get it over with!
All this debating wears the little man out
Jonas...even with the beard and mustache, you still won't pass for 21.
Have you seen my brother Captain Morgan?

Four score and seven years ago....
2 comments:
It must just be grins and giggles living in your house. Can I come and stay for a while? I am glad you got the post card. Sorry it was so late. I hope you got one too.
Maude
Jonas looks so happy! He has the cutiest little smile! I miss you guys! Ali and I haven't decided when we are going to make it to KC but we know we are going to before the holidays! We promise! Love ya!
- Norm :)
Post a Comment