Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Is Here

My Jonas Bear, oh so cute. Enjoying the sunshine.
I'm scarred to go down by myself...I'll go with you. As soon as they got to the bottom he climbed up the slide to the top...many times over.
Hitting the skate park with my trickster bike.
Peek a boo...with my new zoom lens I can spot you anywhere.
Racing.
He was having a good time until he got stuck at the end at the big drop.
There were some big kids there for a while and this was what they were doing, it only took him a few minutes to start imitating.
Going for more air!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's got his Momma's love for cool transportation! You all must be feeling much better which is very good. Luv ya...Grammie

Anonymous said...

Love it - isn't it amazing how fast they learn. Hope to see you soon
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Great new pictures. amy