Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Visitors

Hello Stella, I'm your big brother Jonas. Don't worry Stella, we'll teach you all you need to know about anything.
The three amigos have now become 4!
Amy- thanks for watching Jonas, we never have to worry about him. (The only problem is that he didn't want to talk to us the whole time we were in the hospital because he had better things to do with the girls).
Joy and Abigail (For some reason I keep calling her Abigail all the time and the only I can think about is my mom always calling me Joy, I'll get it down soon).
Kristy brought us our first girly clothes, they were so cute.
Aggie got a smile.
Jeff-Ok, maybe a girl isn't so bad after all.
Jonathan and Connor-Connor I know you'll have fun with her even though you think boys are better.
Jonathan-An old pro at this baby stuff (look at her arm as well).
Shawn giving her some advice about the boys.
Marion showing her purple pride.
Grandma Debbie as we all know she'll be known as.
Niki-Stella is wondering how you will spoil her.
Bill and Stella chatting it up.
Shannon checking out the little munchkin.
Aunt Ruth and Mike stopped in to meet little Stella and share some good thoughts about her birthday month and name sake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I feel so left out as a visitor. :( I know I am still loved.

Anonymous said...

I do love the picture of Jonathan. I guess it makes up leaving me out....LOVE YA

Tracy said...

I'm assuming the Anonymous post if from Aunt Michelle. Perhaps, if she read the rest of the posts prior, she would see that she wan't left out at all! :)

Anonymous said...

I so love the toe pictures! Stella is adorable...I can't wait to hold her. Looks like she's had lost of visitors already!

- Norm