
Sending out a salute to all the men and women who keep our country safe.

Charming Uncle Shawn.

Jonathan has the baby touch.

Who's having more fun?

Jonathan was the master at winning prizes for his birthday night out.

Future job opportunity.

Magic touch.

So cute, I love these two more than words can say.

Hi guys.

Hey, I need some more milk please.

What did they say?

Still waiting.

They came through with the goods.

Nah nah I have them right where I want them.

They're scared of my roar if I don't get what I want.

Yep, right where I want them...ha ha!

If I've told you once I've told you twice, I don't like you right in my face.
2 comments:
Thanks for all the great pics! Stella slept most of the time while I was there so it's great seeing her with her eyes open. Can't wait till we get together again. She looks like she's grown in just that short time. Love you all!! Grammie
I have enjoyed seeing all the pics in recent days. I love the one with her saluting and Jonas is so big now!
Post a Comment