We had an amazing time last weekend picking apples. It was a perfect day and my only regret is that it went by way to fast. We had fun picking and trying to dodge the worm so to speak. I do feel bad for Niki and Debbie because they had Jonas dump his pail into theirs and there was no telling what they got but they were good sports and didn't mind. I've already made some apple sauce for Stella when she is ready for fruit and we are dehydrating some apple chips this weekend. I absolutely love this time of year.
Reinforcements.
Hi Stella, at least someone was looking at the camera.
Testing the product.
Look at our little "big" girl.
The picking crew.
What a great bunch if I do say so myself.
Everyone gather round.
Niki showing off her new wheels.
I couldn't resist this photo.
It was to temping to stay off of.
My sweet little baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment