We had our first fund raiser...yes, it starts in preschool. We would like to thank everyone who helped support Jonas and cultivate his bowling skills. He was a little nervous since he hadn't bowled before but once he got started he rocked it as much as a 3 year old can. I think we had to have 6 or 7 balls retrieved because they stopped mid way even with bumpers but it was fun. Thanks again, all the funds will be used to support field trips throughout the year.
This is the ball I will dominate with.
We tried many different styles looking for that elusive strike.
Thank goodness for bumpers.
Looking like a pro!
Momma was our second bowler for team Lawler-White and she really did rock it with the bumpers.
I'm not sure what this look is.
I'm predicting a fun filled day with many laughs.
No comments:
Post a Comment