We had a great time at the duck race in Topeka last weekend. I hadn't ever been and next year we will definitely go earlier to enjoy all the activities they have for free. We cheered our 5 ducks on but we weren't the winner of the mustang and neither was Deb but we did get some great memories in return and that's the best thing in the world.
Rory is finally getting big enough to hold her own babies= Happy Girl!
I was a little scarred he would randomly hit someone walking by for the extra big prize.
Hoo are yoooo. This hat was to cute for words.
That's an awful lot of ducks and unfortunately ours wasn't a fast swimmer.
2 comments:
I want to come live with you guys. You have something going on every weekend. Love your life. What memories your two little ones are making with the two of you. Great parenting.
Ruth, great! When can you move in? We need someone to help us keep up. :)
Post a Comment