Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just Another Day

Jesse came up for a few days this week and offered his services as a part time worker with no salary or benefits to help around the house with Jonas since my back is still hurting. I'm glad he was here because he made my life easier. Unfortunately, I took a turn for the worse again and feel like I was a week ago. We have an appointment Friday to see if we may do steroid shots. As a thank you to Jesse we took him out to dinner tonight and Jonas got us in a little trouble. As we were all eating Jonas woke up and ordered himself a fruity cocktail behind our backs and that was just the beginning. We almost got kicked out when a bar fight broke out and Jonas received a scratch on his right eye down to his nose. The police were brought in and a sketch was made of the supposed assailant, we have included a picture below so let us know if you see him wondering the streets, he may be dangerous. Jesse taking care of our little guy. How's he going to pay for that! Passed out in mom's arms and hoping the scratch heals by morning. Call 911 if you see this suspect.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Em - this posting is testament to one of the reasons I love you so much. Your sense of humor cracks me up. I love all of the times we spend laughing together. I can't wait to see how Jonas's sense of humor will progress...because lord knows he will need one living with us.

- madly in love with you!

Anonymous said...

I will also be there to teach him that you are hardly ever serious. You are really going to have to work on your discipline skills. It is hard to make a point when you are laughing and cracking jokes.

Still love ya,
Maude