Saturday, September 6, 2008
A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
We had a pretty uneventful day today so I thought I would let the pictures do the talking.
It was time to break out the pants.
My moms have been trying to get me to stop sucking my fingers/thumb so I thought I would show them and try to shove my whole hand in my mouth...it wouldn't quite fit.
If I wear this disguise maybe they won't know it's me sucking my thumb!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL! Love the disquise!!
Aunt Na :)
You know pay backs are hell so don't be surprised when you get that first kindergarten picture with little Jonas making faces and it appears in the yearbook that way!
(It was terribly cute!)
Love Joy
He is going to love you for the disguise picture when he gets older!
Post a Comment