Thursday, September 4, 2008

Where's Jonas

Jonas got his first early morning experience at Amy's today as Tracy had a trial run to prepare for next week. He spent about a half a day with Amy and Rory while we ran some errands to get ready for me going back to work on Tuesday. I think Rory is going to have a good time with Jonas there. If I can keep Amy for relaying stories of the past we should be in good shape. She has already told him of the time we had a mud fight in the ditch with me and Bill on a team, Sara and Niki on a team and Amy stuck in the middle and literally covered in mud. I hope that she doesn't remember the all the good times like when we used to make her drink our special concoctions like pickle juice, mustard, and soy sauce...I could be in trouble. So, in case you were wondering which one is Jonas the correct answer is all of them. Rory has made all her dolls names Jonas officially.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You guys have been up to a lot! GOODNESS!!! Now I know why there were no posts for a while. Looks like everyone had a great time! Um...Em I don't think I would have been a great trouper like you..I would have stayed on the ground. I can't do heights at all! You ROCK!

Aunt Na :)

Anonymous said...

That has got to be one of the funniest photos I have ever seen. How touching that the little lady is naming all of her "kids" after the little Prince.
Pam D.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Em and Tracy I won't tell him anything that isn't true. I won't tell him how you and Niki would want to rehide the easter eggs and then I wouldn't end up with as many. Amy