Thursday, September 4, 2008
St Louis Vacation
We took our first official family vacation this week and headed to St Louis. I just have to take this opportunity to brag about what a wonderful kid we have in Jonas. He was absolutely amazing the whole time we were there, he is spoiling us to death with all his good behavior. We hit some of the popular spots like the zoo, the Arch and Budweiser of course. It was hard for me to decide what my favorite part of the trip was but ultimately I would say the arch and Tracy said that the arch was hers as well. Don't get me wrong, we spent a lot of time at the zoo but I think the heat took it's popularity down a notch. We ended the trip with a stop at the Life is Good store and Tracy thought that because Jonas spit up on her twice while in the store she needed two shirts. Jonas never spits up as a usual rule of thumb (maybe 6 times up to this point) but he had some problems while we were there and we blame the heat as the root cause. It was nice to get away though because starting next week all of our schedules will be changing and I'm not sure for the better. We'll keep you updated if I can pull myself away from Jonas long enough to type after being away from him all day.
St Louis Zoo art.
I wonder what I can get them to do
for me today...aah this is the life!
Jonas couldn't believe the smell at the penguins
but Tracy convinced him it was worth it to visit
her favorite part of the zoo.
My favorite animals were the giraffes or course
but Jonas thought they were a snooze, he liked
the bears.
Family photo opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was a great family photo. Also, remember to enjoy your well behaved child now. I don't mean to burst your bubble, but this week you called me an amateur. I have enough experience to know that he will get to a point when he wants things his way. Just know that after that stage they get older and you get to do in more fun activites that they can particpate in with you. So enjoy it now.
Love ya, Michelle
Post a Comment