Saturday, June 7, 2008

06-07-08 ...a fading reality...

Jesse's birthday....gone 06-07-08.....gone (unless there's a miracle birth in less than two hours) 06-08-08....probably not going to happen either Little one appears to have his/her own agenda about when to grace us with his/her presence. Em and I had a long talk with him on Friday night telling him how cool it would be to have a birthday on 06-07-08, but it must have feel on deaf ears, because he is still warm and toasty inside Em's tummy. Emily's favorite number is 8, so we are now hoping for 06-08-08. We'll keep everyone posted, but something tells me this baby isn't coming tomorrow either. Unfortunately that means that I will probably have to go to work on Monday...and I so had my heart set on last Friday being my last day. So...were going to plan on going to Topeka for Jesse's birthday tomorrow. All I know is this baby's got to join us soon, because the doctor already things this baby is 9 lbs. Our next doctor's appointment and sonogram is on Tuesday. It sounds like if we haven't had the baby by then that the doctor may plan to induce us next week. I don't think she wants us to go much past the due date.

No comments: