Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Last Day

Hello Everyone, Well, today was the last day that I would feel Little One moving around inside me and she didn't disappoint me in the least. This morning I thought my stomach was going to bottom out and now my fear of going into labor today is quickly becoming a passing thought. I can't wait to meet this precious soul that has been growing inside me for the past 9 months. I think there is definitely going to be an adjustment period of not having this life inside me any more, but I can't wait to give it a squeeze and plant a big kiss on it's forehead. I appreciate everyones good wishes the last few days and I can't wait to announce if it was a boy or girl and how big it actually is. I'm looking forward to only good times from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will both fall in love with her instantly. Sleep well and hang on for the ride! You will be in my thoughts and heart.

Jen and Pam