We're still trying to learn what combination is right to get him to breastfeed, but the nurses think as soon as Em's milk comes in he will have no problems.
I'm sure he will be up most of the night tonight also...especially since he is fast asleep on momma chest right now, but he seems even more calm today than yesterday, and were starting to understand more of his cries. Em and I both have a good positive attitude going into the night. Let's hope the positive attitude and a the extra sleep pulls us through the night. :)
1 comment:
Could I get a copy of the intro photo you posted the night of Chunky Monkey's birth? I promise you will see the results of my request in the form of a nice suprise in your mail box a few days after I get the photo (I will be using it along with your couple photo you sent me).
Thanks
Jen
P.S. I find some caffine helps for those long nights!
Post a Comment