Today we slept in again...boy am I going to miss that. Sadly, tomorrow I have to go back to work. Although I can't complain too much. For the next couple of months I'm going to work in the office on Monday and Tuesday, from home Wednesday, and take Thursday and Friday off.
After everyone was up and around it was time for Jonas's first real bath. He almost seemed to enjoy it, except for the morning sun shining in his eyes. The bath must have made him hungry because he decided he needed to eat at least every hour today. This afternoon we picked up his birth announcements and came home to relax. The little guy finally decided it was time for a nice long nap and he's been sleep for over an hour now. I'm sure he'll wake up shortly though because we're just about ready to eat, and I swear as soon as he smells food, he thinks it's time for him to eat.
Tonight I'll iron my clothes for work (since I'm sure I won't be getting out of bed any sooner than I need to) and relax the rest of the evening. I need to get in some good quality time with him tonight since I'm not going to see the little guy all day tomorrow. :( I'm sure going to miss him.
Jonas's Half Full - Life is Good hat
Jonas's First Bath
His big floppy doggy ears (from Sara and the boys)
Our handsome little man sporting his giraffe shirt and shorts (from Tiffany)
1 comment:
Good Luck at your first day back to work!
Michelle
Post a Comment