Tales of our crazy lives
Congratulations Emily & Tracy!! He is sooo cute! I am glad everyone is doing good. Both of you take care & give little mister a kiss for me!!Rochelle
HOW ADORABLE IS HE!!! OMG! I love that pic! I can't wait to see him and hold him! What a cute little guy! - Norm
Oh wow! He is SOOOOO beautiful! Congratulations to both of you. I can't tell you how happy I am for you. He is so precious!Carmen
Thank you for letting Pam and I visit last night. Didn't know I'd get so emotional!What a precious gift. I forgot to tell him..."Happy Birthday!"Take Care - let me know how I can help and support you!Love,Aunties Jen and Pam
What a handsome little fella! Congrats.Ali
Congratulations Emily and Tracy. He is a cute baby and cant wait to see him next month. Linda
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations Emily & Tracy!! He is sooo cute! I am glad everyone is doing good. Both of you take care & give little mister a kiss for me!!
Rochelle
HOW ADORABLE IS HE!!! OMG! I love that pic! I can't wait to see him and hold him! What a cute little guy!
- Norm
Oh wow! He is SOOOOO beautiful! Congratulations to both of you. I can't tell you how happy I am for you. He is so precious!
Carmen
Thank you for letting Pam and I visit last night. Didn't know I'd get so emotional!
What a precious gift. I forgot to tell him..."Happy Birthday!"
Take Care - let me know how I can help and support you!
Love,
Aunties Jen and Pam
What a handsome little fella! Congrats.
Ali
Congratulations Emily and Tracy. He is a cute baby and cant wait to see him next month.
Linda
Post a Comment