Friday, June 20, 2008

Jonas show his love...

Jonas started to feel right at home because the first thing he saw was the welcome home banner that Amy, Rory, and Kiley left him. The cats are still getting used to Jonas, but after a few hours they were starting to warm up. I think in a few days everyone will be happy again. I'm sure my brother Jared will give them the little extra attention they need while he's here this weekend.

Hopefully he will have a few visitors this evening before Grammie, Uncle Jeff, and Uncle Jared get here late tonight. Grammie seems awful excited to see her grand baby.

New Mommies Thing of the Day - I've already put him in three outfits just because I couldn't wait to see what he looked like in them. (BTW - thanks cousin Jana for the onsie in this picture) We have to see how many clothes will actually fit him....right!?! At least that's my story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...he is so cute in that outfit! You guys should take pics of the little fashion show so all of us can see what he looks like in them! Atleast I want to see too!! ;)

-Norm