Here is the link You Tube.
Today we had another fun day. Momma made us breakfast this morning and we relaxed at home until a little after 1:00. Then we went out on another search for a 4th of July outfit, but we just can't find anything we liked. Seems he was born just a little too late. We did make a few purchases from the gift cards we received and Emily tried them on him tonight. OH MY GOODNESS....he looks super cute!!! I can't wait till we get them washed so we can show everyone.
When we got home the little guy was so hot from being out that we stripped him down to his diaper and put a blanket around him (bottom picture). I was tempted to find something we could put on his chest and armpits to make it look like he had hair, but I didn't. Em and I had a good laugh over it though. This kid better have a good sense of humor. Then again, living with us...how can he not?!? Watch out Norma, we may have a little trickster on our hands. You better be prepared. After dinner J-Man and I snuggled and took a nap on the couch while momma read. I guess several people called to see how we were doing, but the two of us were out.
2 comments:
WOW! Momma got her hair cut. It looks good. What great pictures of all of you. Thanks for sharing.
Chelle
Trickster huh?? I will start preparing my self now! Em's hair looks really cute! Even barb made the comment that she thinks Em's hair is gorgeous! Anyway, sounds like the 3 of you are having a great time together!
- Norm
Post a Comment