Today was the actual due date. Looks like Em's last post should have everyone caught up to date on the details, but we thought we would post a picture of "the belly". :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! Your hair looks so good in that picture that I barely noticed yout belly.
I sure hope that baby doesn't have to be born twice!!! :)
3 comments:
Wow! Your hair looks so good in that picture that I barely noticed yout belly.
I sure hope that baby doesn't have to be born twice!!! :)
Ummm...Em...what is around your belly button???
- Norm
I would never have wished one minute past the due date...Jodie was 10 days late and I still am on her case about it!
So do we just show up at the hospital? What's the etiquette? Leave you be for a day and then come?
I'm ready to drop and run...whatever you need!
Jen
Post a Comment