Today we drove to Topeka for the Emily's nephew's birthday party at Lake Shawnee. Thankfully, the day was rather overcast and windy so that kept the temperatures tolerable. Emily was jealous because everyone rented paddle boats and kayaks and she couldn't go out on the water, but the family is already planning to go back in September when it's cooler so she can join in on the fun.
I'm still trying to adjust to the fact that I have to go back to work tomorrow. I just knew this baby was going to come this weekend. Oh well, I'm sure Ed (the guy taking over while I'm out) will be glad to have another day of help from me.
P.S. The picture is my favorite out of the ones I took while we were at the lake earlier this week.
2 comments:
Okay Feetfart...patience is the key to parenthood. Little One is just relaxing taking his/her sweet time before entering this busy world. I know exactly what you both are going through!! My due date was on Aug. 20th, by Aug. 28th my doctor finally decided to induce labor...but that didn't matter little Miss Ayanna had here own agenda...she was born on Aug. 30 @ 10:01am. Let me tell you she was worth the wait!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the baby!!! Both of you take care!!! Chelle
Feetfart -
Holy cow...I can't believe you went that long after your due date. I feel for you! BTW...I keep forgeting to ask you if you received your package from me with the chico bags?
-Tracy
Post a Comment