Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We have a date

Well, as we let everyone know yesterday we will be doing a C-section next week if Little One doesn't decide to come before then. I think I'm OK with this reality now as the most important thing is that we deliver a nice healthy baby. They called today and we will have the procedure at 7:30 Monday morning. We have to be at the hospital at 5:30 and I'm sure that when we are done Tracy will start making the calls/emails to everyone to let them know how it went. We'll update you if anything changes. It looks like Allison is the winner of the due date contest, we'll let her know at a future date just exactly what that entails...I'm sure it will be good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am working on a project. Can you guys e-mail me a copy of the proud parents photo? I need a higher resolution than the one postedo on the blog.

Thanks
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

All that we wish for is not only a healthy baby but a healthy Mommy as well. The only thing I suggest is to get lots of rest the night before the C-Section because it will knock you on your butt!
We love all 3 of you!
Sara & Noah

Anonymous said...

It is getting so much closer! I'm very excited for the both of you! I think about all 3 of you several times a day and hope that I get a call! Looks like next Monday it is!! Yeah! The baby will be coming the week of CARF!!! Yep there's that word again! HA!! I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and I can't wait for your big day! This little baby is going to be the luckiest little person ever with parents like you!

LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!

- Norm :)

Anonymous said...

What a way to start the week how exciting I can hardly wait and I'm only the aunt! I'll be back to work next week so please e-mail or call with the news.

Get some rest and get ready for the beginning of the most wonderful times of your life.

Love Joy